The Conqueror's Library

The Tavern

Forum Home > Xena the Conqueror > Shattering Of The Silver Light Update

Rio
Administrator

Shattering Of The Silver Light by Silvermoonlight GJ (aka dark hunter silver) has been updated. I think I may have to add this one to the Halloween list over at The Xena Library.

Happy Reading,

Rio

--

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie

October 14, 2011 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

We've got another update for Shattering of the Silver Light. Way to go Silvermoonlight GJ (aka dark hunter silver)!

--

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie

October 31, 2011 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Shattering of the Silver Light has been updated again. Thanks Silvermoonlight GJ!

Happy Reading,

Rio

--

November 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

We've got another update.

"I guess this chapter has a strange sense of irony since in my first story Iona was the monstrous werewolf who brought pain and suffering most of all to Gabrielle. Chara was also deeply corrupted by power in another story but in this story has love and therefore does not crave power or care for it. I think this is what makes this story so much fun to write is that despite that everyone's lives are different, there are moments when something could have been very close to repeating itself but didn't." -- Silvermoonlight GJ

--

November 30, 2011 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Updated again with chapters 33-35.

--

December 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

The bards have been busy. We're up to chapter 37 now. Thanks Slvermoonlight GJ.

--

January 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Chapters 38 - 41 are now up.

--

January 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Chapters 42 - 45 have been posted. Get reading!

--

February 23, 2012 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Chapters 46 - 49 are now avaialble!

--

March 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Chapters 50 - 52 have been posted.

--

April 18, 2012 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silvermoonlight

Hi guys since now I've joined I think its only fair that I update this thread. :D  So heres chapters  53- 56

May 11, 2012 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Welcome to The Tavern Silvermoonlight! It's good to finally see you here.

--

May 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silvermoonlight

Thank you Rio, really glad to be here :D

May 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue
Site Owner

:D Me too!

--
Sue

Thought for the day: 

Learn to laugh at yourself...it takes the fun out of it for everyone else! 
May 13, 2012 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silvermoonlight

Thank you sue :)

Heres a new update 57- 59

--

May 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue
Site Owner

Silvermoonlight at May 29, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Thank you sue :)

Heres a new update 57- 59

:lol:

--
Sue

Thought for the day: 

May 29, 2012 at 7:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silvermoonlight

New update enjoy :D

60 - 62

--

June 15, 2012 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silvermoonlight

New update :)

63 -65

--

July 4, 2012 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue
Site Owner

I'm looking forward to re-reading this from the beginning, and hopefully through to the end! ;)

Thanks, Silver!  Peace.

--
Sue

Thought for the day: 

July 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Silvermoonlight

Thank  you sue :D

Sorry  for the late update, heres chapters 66 -68

--

July 23, 2012 at 6:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.