The Conqueror's Library

The Tavern

Forum Home > Xena the Conqueror > New Story: Conqueroring Shadows

Enyo

Hey Everyone,

Remember way back when when I said I had another Conqueror story brewing that envovled a vampire Conqueror? No? Well that's ok. It's here anyway. If you would like to check it out the link is below:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7701148/1/Conqueroring_Shadows

If for some reason that doesn't work just look up my author name: improbussaga

Oh, and Rio if you wouldn't mind putting this in the library here I would be very grateful.

Enjoy everyone and I hope you all had wonderful holidays!

Peace out.

--Enyo

January 2, 2012 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Thanks, Enyo. Of course I'll post it here and at The Xena Library. This story sounds fantastic, too, I'm looking forward to reading it. Here's the description:

"Gabrielle's deal with the Fates to bring back her beloved Xena turns Greece on its head. Xena is now the vampiric Conqueror set on destroying Greece with her army of bacchae soldiers and Gabrielle is the only captain in Greece's navy willing to do anything to stop her. Will she succeed? Or will she become Xena's new possession as she is swallowed up by the Conquering Shadows." -- enyo

A post-FIN, bacchae, Conqueror story - Woo Hoo!

Happy New Year and Happy Reading everyone,

Rio

--

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie

January 2, 2012 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Enyo

Hey Everyone,

Conqueroring Shadows is finished.  So if you got time go check it out.  I hope you enjoy it.

--Enyo

January 31, 2012 at 9:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.