The Conqueror's Library

The Tavern

Forum Home > Xena, Warrior Princess > Xena of Gaul by Xena's Little Bitch

Chuckie

I'm a fan of this Author, so this may help me look past certain little details in this story which others may not be able to. I'm going to put a huge warning out there saying this is basically an incestious story, which will probably make people a little hesitent to read. Well, lets just say you can pretty much look past the fact that Gabrielle is Xena's daughter. At least, I don't find it hard to do so. 

Xena of Gaul is a story about two girls growing up together in Gaul, and basically not having anyone else but themselves.

It's a cute story, and I do recommed it to those who have open minds for this sort of story.

April 26, 2010 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Hmm. I . . . Whu? . . .

April 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chuckie

Haha. I know, I know.

April 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sam

LOL. I have my doubts I'm going to read that one, even though I do generally enjoy Xena's Little Bitch's writing style. I did read the disclaimer, just to make sure that the whole incest thing wasn't some sort of wild misinterpretation. (No offense, Chuckie. It happens.) I hate to say this, since the "soulmate" line is one of a subber's favorite points, but this is exactly what happens when people take the soulmate = lover thing as dogma (then screw around with it a whole lot too much).

--

I don't remember three-fourths of what I read. Just FYI.

April 26, 2010 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue
Site Owner

Uff da, Chuckie...now you've got my curiosity up!  I'm trying to wrap my brain around that plot, and how it would be carried out.  Gonna have to read it, I guess.  Thanks for the post!

btw...uff da is a phrase I picked up in Minnesota.  It's basically Norwegian for "oh shit", or so I've been told. :lol:

--
Sue

Thought for the day: 

Learn to laugh at yourself...it takes the fun out of it for everyone else! 
April 27, 2010 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rio
Administrator

Uff da - I've never heard that before, I like it.

April 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

darknlight

hmm sorry but who have told you that "uff da" means "oh shit" ?

if you want to say "no shit" it's more like "oh dritt"

"uff da" is more a sound of disgust like you have "Ugh" "Ew" and "yuck"
it's most heard if somethings smells bad, and things like that.

I'm from Danmark myself, and Danish and Norwegian sound alot a like that how I know.

uhh yeah and in Danmark we say "oh shit when we mean "oh shit" many of the english curses are adopted by the youth in Danmark, and scandinawia, as far as I know of. =)

--

D'n'L

April 27, 2010 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.